Barsheshet-Ribak Silver Yemenite (Kudu) Shofar with Jerusalem and Grapes Design
Invigorate your faith with this elegant silver-plated shofar:
- Natural polished Yemenite (kudu) shofar.
- Beautifully decorated with silver-plated depictions of the ancient Jerusalem cityscape and grapes bunches.
- A beautiful velvet shofar bag with a Lion of Judah design can be added for an additional cost.
- A great gift for a special occasion or for use during worship and festivals.
World's #1 for holy land gifts
Home to unmissable gifts from Israel!
Satisfaction guaranteed – or your money back!
From Israel with Love!
Polished Kudu Horn, 925 Sterling Silver Plated, Gold Plated
Size: Available in 7 lengths. Shofars are measured lengthways, around their curves.
Display your faith in the Lord and love of Jerusalem proudly with this magnificent one-of-a-kind silver-plated Yemenite shofar! Luxurious and unique, it boasts two bands of silver along its curves. On the wider band is a stunning depiction of Jerusalem’s iconic cityscape with golden highlights, and on the smaller band is a golden cluster of grapes - a symbol of prosperity. This marvelously detailed shofar will make a flawless addition to any home decor or festive worship.
Please Note: Shofars may come in shades of color somewhat lighter or darker than what is pictured.
Purchase together with this item (for an additional charge):
- A 50 ml bottle of shofar odor neutralizer.
- A stylish shofar bag.
- A matching deluxe shofar stand.
Barsheshet-Ribak is a family business dating back to 14th century Spain. Today located in the Holy Land, this incredible company manufactures awe-inspiring shofarot, made to the highest standards and in accordance with biblical tradition.