44"-46" Large Yemenite Kudu Natural Shofar
Refresh your soul with this phenomenal kudu shofar from the Holy Land:
- This elegant shofar is made from a kudu (antelope) horn, according to the tradition of Yemenite Jews. With a completely natural finish, this large shofar boasts a truly breathtaking sound.
- Made in the Holy Land by some of Jerusalem's leading producers of high-quality shofars.
- Larger than most kudu shofars, this exceptional shofar is ideal for communal use in your place of worship.
World's #1 for holy land gifts
Home to unmissable gifts from Israel!
Satisfaction guaranteed – or your money back!
From Israel with Love!
Size: 44" - 46" / 112cm - 117cm (measured lengthwise around the curves)
Arouse your soul with the astonishing sound of this sensational large shofar! This majestic natural shofar is crafted from a kudu (antelope) horn in the tradition of Yemenite Jews. With a remarkably inspiring sound, the shofar is used to awaken our souls, to introspect, and to repent for the sins we have committed. Bigger than ordinary kudu shofars, this extraordinary shofar is perfect for communal use in your place of worship.
Please Note: Shofars are a natural product and may therefore come in shades of color somewhat lighter or darker than what is pictured.
Purchase together with this item (for an additional charge):
- A 50 ml bottle of shofar odor neutralizer.
- A stylish shofar bag.
- A matching deluxe shofar stand.