Known informally as the “Sign of the Fish” or the “Jesus Fish” the Ichthus is an ancient symbol that has become widely connected with Christianity since the 2nd century A.D. Often portrayed in modern culture with Jesus’s name in the center or with the Greek acronym ΙΧΘΥΣ, which translates into English to mean “Jesus Christ, Son of God, Savior.” The Ichthus is a deeply spiritual symbol, and therefore we at My Jerusalem Store work tirelessly to bring you beautiful and meaningful jewelry depicting this awe-inspiring emblem. Working closely with leading Israeli artists, we are completely devoted to providing you with a gorgeous selection of fine quality, radiant and stylish works of art that you won’t find anywhere else, all made within the Holy Land.
- Roman Glass with Sterling Silver Frame Ichthus Fish Necklace$140.00 $99.00
- Roman Glass and Sterling Silver Fish Necklace$140.00 $112.00
- Roman Glass, Sterling Silver and Gold Filled Fish Necklace$119.00 $84.99
- Sterling Silver and Eilat Stone Icthus Fish Necklace$114.00 $84.99
- Sterling Silver Personalized Ichthus Fish Name Necklace$44.99 $29.99
- 24K Gold Plated Personalized Ichthus Fish Name Necklace$67.99 $44.99
- 24K Gold Plated Personalized Ichthus Fish Hebrew Name Necklace$67.99 Special Price $39.99