Sterling Silver and 14K Gold Stripes Wide Hebrew / English Personalized Ring
Wear your faith in style with this customizable, faith-inspired ring from the Holy Land:
- A blend of 925 sterling silver and 14K yellow gold, this remarkable ring can be engraved with a biblical verse or another message of your choice.
- A thoughtful design brought to you straight from the holy city of Jerusalem.
- With its customizable inscription, this ring is the ideal gift for someone special in honor of a special occasion.
World's #1 for Holy Land gifts
Home to unmissable gifts from Israel!
Satisfaction guaranteed – or your money back!
From Israel with Love!
925 Sterling Silver, 14K Yellow Gold
Width of ring: 10mm / 0.4”
Thickness: 1.7mm / 0.07”
Font: Guttmann Mantova
A luxury gift package is available with this item at an additional cost.
Delicate and striking, this stunning ring from the Holy Land is an extraordinary work of art that you and your loved ones are sure to enjoy for years to come! Gorgeously made from sterling silver bordered by twin 14k gold rings, this spectacular trinket is customizable, and can be engraved with the name or message of your choice. A sensational and attractive token of affection, this remarkable ring will make a selfless and meaningful gift for the one you love!
To personalize your ring: Either select a message from our list of popular quotes and phrases below or write your own message.
Quotes can be engraved in the original Hebrew or an English translation. A phonetic pronunciation guide and the quote’s source are included below for your convenience, and will not appear on your ring.
To create your own customization, please select "No thanks, I'm using my own message" from the drop-down above, and then enter the desired name, word, or text in the text field above. Messages can be up to 28 characters long, including spacing and punctuation.
If you would like a Hebrew engraving but do not know how to write your desired message, please write in English and select Hebrew from the drop-down menu above. We will translate it for you.
This ring is available in a range of sizes.
1. אני לדודי ודודי לי (Ani Ledodi Vedodi Li)
I am my beloved’s and my beloved is mine (Song of Songs 6:3)
A classic declaration of love for your significant other
2. בטח אל ה' בכל לבך (Batach el Adonai Bechol Libcha)
Trust in the Lord with all your heart (Proverbs 3:5)
A meaningful expression of faith perfect for those making big changes and decisions
3. כי אל אשר תלכי אלך (Ki el Asher Tilchi Elech)
For wherever you go, I will go (Ruth 1:16)
A timeless commitment to friendship, support, and love for friends or partners
4. 'אנכי וביתי נעבד את ה (Anochi Ubeiti Ne’evad et Adonai)
But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord (Joshua 24:15)
A beautiful declaration of dedication to God for those committed to spirituality
5. ואהבת עולם אהבתיך (Veahavta Olam Ahavticha)
I have loved you with an everlasting love (Jeremiah 31:3)
A commitment to an eternal and true love between spouses and partners
6. יברכך ה' וישמרך (Yevarechecha Adonai Veyishmerecha)
The Lord bless and keep you (Priestly Blessing - Numbers 6:24)
An age-old blessing for God’s protection and favor, suitable for everyone
7. ה' רעי לא אחסר (Adonai Ro’i Loh Echsa)
The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want (Psalms 23:1)
A declaration of faith in God’s provision and guidance for those who truly believe
8. ה' אורי וישעי (Adonai Ori Veyishi)
The Lord is my light and my salvation (Psalms 27:1)
An expression of absolute faith and belief in divine guidance
9. ידעתי המחשבות עליכם (Yadati Hamachshavot Aleichem)
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you (Jeremiah 29:11)
A reminder of love and a shared destiny with someone special
10. זה דודי וזה רעי (Zeh Dodi Vezeh Ro’i)
This is my beloved, this is my friend (Song of Songs 5:16)
A beautiful expression of love, friendship, and commitment between people
11. מצאתי את שאהבה נפשי (Matzati Et She’ahava Nafshi)
I found him whom my soul loves (Song of Songs 3:4)
A declaration of absolute love, perfect for your soulmate
12. הרי את מקודשת לי (Harei at Mekudeshet Li)
You are sanctified to me (Bride’s Vow, wedding ceremony)
A timeless phrase, perfect for customized wedding rings
13. גם זה יעבור (Gam Zeh Ya’avor)
This Too Shall Pass (traditional folklore)
A universal expression of hope and optimism